Assistance Dogs International Oceania Regional Chapter (Oceania)
Assistance Dogs International Oceania chapter is dedicated to supporting the work of assistance dog programs in Australia and New Zealand. It was created in 2012.
ADI Oceania Regional Chapter Board
- Richard Lord, Assistance Dogs Australia, Australia, Chairperson
- Jody Wilson, Mobility Assistance Dogs Trust of New Zealand, New Zealand, Deputy Chairperson
- Joanne Baker, Righteous Pups, Australia
- Lindy Hennekam, Royal Society for the Blind, Guide and Assistance Dog Service, Australia
- David Horne, Australian Lions Hearing Dogs Inc., Australia
Access and Laws
View link for more information on public access laws for Australia/New Zealand.