Welcome to the web pages for ADI’s third regional chapter – Oceania. In the pages you can find specific information helpful to assistance dog programs and partnerships in Australia and New Zealand.
ADI Oceania was launched in 2012, bringing together assistance dog programs in Australia and New Zealand.
- Richard Lord, Assistance Dogs Australia, Chairperson
- Jody Hogan, Mobility Assistance Dogs Trust of New Zealand, Deputy Chairperson
- Joanne Baker, Righteous Pups
- Lindy Hennekam, RSB Guide Dogs
- David Horne, Lions Hearing Dogs Inc.
Access and Laws
The following links provide access to various Federal and State laws regarding assistance dogs:
Contact ADI Oceania
ADI Oceania Members: